Chardonnay, Sparkling Base, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris, Late Harvest, Fruit Wine, Cider
- The DV10 yeast was validated and recommended by the microbiology laboratory at the Pôle Technique et Environnement of CIVC in Epernay, France.
- Strong fermentation kinetics. Recognized for low foaming, low VA production and very low H2S and SO2 production.
- Lalvin DV10TM is well known for clean fermentations that respect varietal character while avoiding bitter sensory contributions associated with other more one-dimensional ‘workhorse’ strains such as PM.
- Can be used to restart stuck fermentations and has been known to ferment up to 18% (v/v) alcohol.
- Lalvin DV10 is particularly recommended for Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc with a mineral profile.