Fermentation Nutrient - YAN source that also stimulates yeast to produce white/yellow fruit and floral aromas (esters)STIMULA CHARDONNAY™ is an organic nitrogen source that contributes YAN while stimulating yeast’s production of fruity and floral esters in white and rosé wines.
- Wines are aromatically intense and complex with increased fruity (white and yellow fruits), tropical, and floral aromas and palate is lengthened, and mouthfeel softened
- Add at 1/3 sugar depletion
- Well-balanced nutrient rich in specific amino acids, small peptides, sterols, vitamins (biotin, pyridoxine), and minerals (magnesium and zinc)
- Latest generation of yeast-based nutrients focusing on nutrition and aroma production
Recommended Dosage: 40g/hL (3.3 lb/1000 gal)
- Measurable YAN at 40 g/hL dose: 16 ppm
- YAN equivalents at 40 g/hL dose: 64-96 ppm
Storage: Dated expiration. Store in a dry environment at 18°C (65°F). Once opened, use immediately.
STIMULA CHARDONNAY - Allergen Statement
STIMULA CHARDONNAY - Food Safety Statement
STIMULA CHARDONNAY - Non-GMO Statement
STIMULA CHARDONNAY - Safety Data Sheet
STIMULA CHARDONNAY - Technical Data Sheet