SCOTT’TAN™ FT ROUGE
Promotes color, structure, and fruitSCOTT’TAN™ FT ROUGE, when added at the beginning of a red wine fermentation, can help preserve the grapes’ natural tannins so they can bind color molecules (anthocyanins) for optimal color stability.
- Mouthfeel is also enhanced
- Provides some antioxidative protection (for maximum antioxidant protection in the case of mold damage and high laccase potential, (ESSENTIAL ANTIOXIDANT is the preferred tannin).
- Blend of highly reactive tannins derived from exotic woods and chestnut
- Contact Time: During fermentation
- Red Vinifera Must and Fruit Wine: 200–500 ppm (20–50 g/hL) (1.6–4.0 lb/1000 gal)
- Red Non-Vinifera Must: 300–600 ppm (30–60 g/hL) (2.5–5.0 lb/1000 gal)
Storage: Dated expiration. Unopened, the shelf-life is 5 years at 18°C (65°F). Once opened, keep tightly sealed and dry.