SCOTT’TAN™ FT BLANC CITRUS
Enhances fruity and floral aromasSCOTT’TAN™ FT BLANC CITRUS increases aromatic complexity, enhances
freshness, and can impact volume and roundness.
- Aromas are greater when FT BLANC CITRUS is used during fermentation and in conjunction with a yeast strain with β-glycosidase activity (see handbook and look for yeast identified as enhancing varietal characteristics)
- Wines show more intense aromas of lemon, grapefruit, apple, and white flowers
- Small doses can be added to finished wines to enhance freshness and aroma complexity
- Protects juice and wine from oxidation
- Blend of tannins from citrus wood and gallnuts
- Minimum Contact Time: 3 weeks
- Juice, Cider: 20–150 ppm (2–15 g/hL) (0.17–1.2 lb/1000 gal)
- Wine: 50-100 ppm (5-10 g/hL) (0.42-0.83 lb/1000 gal)
Storage: Dated expiration. Unopened, the shelf-life is 5 years at 18°C (65°F). Once opened, keep tightly sealed and dry.