Yeast Derivative Nutrient - Reduces sulfur off-aromas; OMRI listedREDULESS™ is used to reduce sulfur off-odors such as H2S, mercaptans, and some disulfides.
- Can increase fruitiness due to reduction in sulfur off-odors
- Can naturally enhance roundness
- Has also been shown to reduce phenol-related defects
- Unique inactivated yeast with biologically bound copper
- REDULESS should be removed from wine via a racking or filtration in case of the unlikely event that copper is released into the wine. Maximum copper transfer is 0.03 ppm when used at 30 g/hL
Recommended Dosage: 10-30 g/hL (0.8-2.5 lb/1000 gal) (Bench trials recommended)
Usage: Mix REDULESS in 10 times its weight in water. Add immediately to the tank. If prepared in advance, re-suspend the product prior to its addition to the fermenter. Gently mix and rack off or filter after 72 hours. The maximum potential copper contribution when used according to the recommendation is 0.03 ppm. homogenization. This product is partially soluble. Stir to maintain suspension before and during addition.
Storage: Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and strong odors. It can be stored for up to four years from production date.
Reduless - Allergen Statement
Reduless - Food Safety Statement
Reduless - Non-GMO Statement
REDULESS - OMRI CERT
Reduless - Safety Data Sheet
Reduless - Technical Data Sheet