Modular Crossflow for Small Wineries
Oenoflow FIT System is a new modular crossflow system specifically designed for wine clarification and polish filtration at small wineries. Components or “modules” can be coupled together like puzzle pieces to configure systems that FIT the specific working needs of each winery.
Oenoflow FIT Components
The base system, constructed of stainless steel employs two high flow, high area hollow fiber microfiltration membranes. The fully automated unit has “Cycle” programming so that systems can be operated and cleaned with minimal operator interaction.
To tailor the system to specific winery conditions, additional modular building blocks can be added to the base system.
|Chemical dosing||Automatic dosing of chemicals for cleaning and storage|
- Safe and easier clean-in-place operations
- No chemical handling
|T1||On-board tank for concentration of the retentate solids (vs. external bleed)|
- Lower wine losses
- No stirring of settled solids
- Operation more independent of winery conditions
|T2||On-board filtrate tank with backflush capability|
- Operation more independent of winery conditions (filtrate tank distance, head pressure)
- Improved average filtration rate
|Extension Manifold||Additional 2 membrane modules|
- Easy, compact and low cost way to double filtration capacity
- Increases flexibility