Oak Lab Thermic Fan Pack
Slow release of oak compounds for use in tanksFan packs allow a slow extraction of oak compounds and are compatible for use in tanks.
- Can be used during fermentation and aging
- Subtle integration of oak compounds
- Suggested contact time of 1-18 months. Wine should be frequently tasted and evaluated to determine the exact contact time
- Fan packs are bound by nylon zip ties to allow for easy installation and removal
- Has a surface area of 20 sq. ft, there are 20 fans per pack and each fan within the pack is 36”x 1 1/16” x 13/16”
- Made from American white oak (Quercus alba)
Recommended Dosage: 2–8 fan packs/1000 gal (3.6-14.4 g/L) (30-120 lb/1000 gal)
Usage: Attach the zip-tie to the D-rings or chains that are pre-installed on tank walls. When fan packs are used during fermentation, ensure that the staves remain well below the cap.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, odor free environment below 25°C (77°F) away from ignition sources. If stored tightly sealed and dry, shelf life is 5 years. Once opened use immediately.
THERMIC OAK INFUSION PRODUCTS
Scott Laboratories’ THERMIC line of oak infusion products are the most innovative available. THERMIC is produced using a proprietary thermal modification process which results in a wide spectrum of flavor profiles that are incredibly consistent. THERMIC comes in staves, cubes, and barrel inserts, each of which are available in five distinct flavor profiles.
THERMIC profiles can be used on their own or blended in tank to produce the desired oak characteristics. Additionally, THERMIC’s consistency ensures that bench trials accurately predict the oak impact in your wine at production scale.
Your wine matrix may change with each vintage, but THERMIC will not.
Thermic Food Safety Statement
Thermic SDS Sheet
Thermic Technical Data Sheet