Yeast rehydration nutrient; OMRI listedGO-FERM™ is the original yeast rehydration nutrient.
- Allows faster onset of fermentation and enhances fermentation kinetics
- Helps avoid fermentation sensory issues like hydrogen sulfide
- Yeast rehydration nutrient derived from autolyzed wine yeast with optimized bioavailability of micronutrients (vitamins and minerals)
Recommended Dosage: 30 g/hL (2.5 lb/1000 gal)
Usage: Mix GO-FERM PROTECT EVOLUTION in 20 times its weight of clean 43°C (110°F) water. Then, follow the applicable rehydration protocol or restart procedure
Storage: Dated expiration. Store in a cool and dry environment at 18°C(65°F). Once opened, keep tightly sealed and dry.
- This recommendation is based on a yeast inoculum of 2 lb/1000 gal (25 g/hL). If using more or less yeast, respect a ratio of 1 part yeast to 1.25 parts GO-FERM.
- Due to the unique nature of GO-FERM, it will not go into solution completely. This is due to the fatty acid and sterol content and is to be expected.