SCOTT’TAN™ FT BLANC SOFT
Oxidation protection and mouthfeel enhancementSCOTT’TAN™ FT BLANC SOFT can be used to protect color and aromas from oxidative browning while improving mouthfeel and balance.
- Provides some antioxidative protection (for maximum antioxidant protection in
the case of mold damage and high laccase potential, ESSENTIAL ANTIOXIDANT is the preferred tannin)
- Wines have enhanced texture, fuller mid-palate, and a perception of sweetness
- Relatively small dosages can contribute to freshness
- Similar improvements can be seen in fruit wines and mead
- Can be used at any time during the winemaking process
- Blend of gallic tannins derived from gallnuts and Tara
- Minimum Contact Time: 3 weeks
- Juice (White/Rosé): 50–150 ppm (5–15 g/hL ) (0.42–1.2 lb/1000 gal)
- Wine: 50–300 ppm (5–30 g/hL) (0.42–2.5 lb/1000 gal)
- Fruit Wine, Cider, Mead: 50–200 ppm (5–20 g/hL) (0.42–1.6 lb/1000 gal)
Storage: Dated expiration. Unopened, the shelf-life is 5 years at 18°C (65°F). Once opened, keep tightly sealed and dry.