Isinglass to assist with clarification and brighteningCRISTALLINE PLUS can improve clarity and filterability even in difficult-to-filter wines (e.g., wines made with botrytized grapes).
- Generally used in white and rosé wines to increase brilliance
- It is favored by Pinot noir winemakers due to its gentle fining effect and brightening of aromas
- Wine reacts more favorably to the clarifying effects of Cristalline Plus when the initial solid levels are relatively low
- CRISTALLINE PLUS is not sensitive to cold temperatures but may be slow to complete settling
- Blend of isinglass and citric acid stabilized with potassium metabisulfite
- Contact Time: 2-4 weeks
Recommended Dosage Bench trials recommended
- 15–30 ppm (1.5–3 g/hL) (0.12–0.25 lb/1000 gal)
Storage: Dated expiration. Store in a dry, odor-free and well-ventilated environment below 25°C (77°F). Reseal opened packaging immediately.