Bentonite-casein blend for the preventative treatment of oxidation and removal of off-odorsBENTOLACT S is most commonly used to prevent and treat oxidation.
- Can be used in juice or wine, but is most effective when used early in the
- Can help clean up moldy fruit
- Can help to remove volatile sulfur off-odors
- Can help to remove bitter characters
- Assist with clarification
- Proprietary IOC blend of soluble casein and bentonite
- Contact Time: 1-2 weeks
Recommended Dosage: Bench trials recommended
- Juice: 200–1000 ppm – 20–100 g/hL – 1.7–8.4 lb/1000 gal
- Wine: 1000–2000 ppm (100–200 g/hL) (8.4–16.8 lb/1000 gal)
Storage: Dated expiration. Store in a dry, odor-free and well-ventilated environment below 25°C (77°F). Reseal opened packaging immediately.
Bentolact S - Technical Data Sheet
Bentolact S - Allergen Statement
Bentolact S - Non-GMO Statement
Bentolact S - Safety Data Sheet