With its patented vibrating technology, the Rotovib destemmer is the gentlest destemmer on the market.
With the attached single or double rollersorter, the system efficiently removes all MOG (material other than grapes), stems, jacks, and raisins, leaving only whole, high-quality berries.
Please contact us for more information & quotes on any of the destemmers below.
All Rotovib models offer:
- Extremely gentle destemming: the Rotovib is the gentlest destemmer on the market and leaves a very high percentage of whole berries in tact
- Ultra-clean fruit: the Rollersorter minimizes the need for manual sorting and yields ultra-clean fruit with minimal MOG (material other than grapes)
- A reduced footprint: setup and installation can be customized based on each winery’s production facility to save space
- Less noise: the German engineering behind the Rotovib provides quiet machine operations
- Easy-to-clean: the highly polished stainless steel design makes the Armbruster the easiest-to-clean destemmer available
UP TO 5 TONS/HR
UP TO 8 TONS/HR
UP TO 18 TONS/HR
UP TO 25 TONS/HR
The Armbruster Rollersorter is the solution for removing jacks, stems, and leaves after the destemming process. This minimizes or eliminates the need for manual sorting, and can work well in preparing the fruit for optical sorting.
While the Rotovib 5 comes with a unique, integrated Rollersorter, the Rotovib 10, 20, and 30 models can accommodate one of the following Rollersorter models that best fits your needs and production. The Single Rollersorter excels at removing large bits of MOG, while the Double Rollersorter provides superior removal for the cleanest fruit possible.