The industry’s leading grape processing and handling equipment for all your crush needs.
Options for Fruit Delivery, Sorting & Conveying
Armbruster can provide all the equipment for a complete crush pad. With the capability to handle throughput from 1-2 tons/hour up to 30+ tons per hour, and over 300+ Rotovib Destemmers currently in use in North America, Armbruster has developed proven systems for handling both mechanically harvested and hand-harvested fruit.
To speak to one of our equipment experts or to place an order, please fill in the form provided below.Contact Us
Rotovib Key Features & Benefits
Rotovib’s robust, easy to maintain design is built with simplicity and longevity in mind:
- A special 3-D stainless steel design makes the Armbruster extremely easy to clean.
- Independent Variable Frequency Drives for the Pin Shaft Speed, Vibrating level and each individual RollerSorter gives the operator the ability to fine tune and adjust the machine to varietal and vineyard variables.
- These adjustments can be made during operation or prior to receiving different varietals and vineyard sources.
- The Single Rollersorter option allows the winery to reduce the overall MOG level in the destemmed product.
- The Double Rollersorter option provides an additional level of sorting capability to remove raisins, seeds, and small MOG. The result is extremely clean destemmed fruit.
- Vibrating pin shaft
- Fully adjustable stainless-steel frame
- Silicon auger
- Smooth cage with rounded edges minimizes shearing of grapes
- No chains, open bearings, or lubrication points; minimal maintenance required
- Polished stainless steel for easy cleaning
- Crushing options
To encompass all styles of winemaking we have ensured that crushing is available for all the Rotovib models with options for an Integrated Crusher or a Stand-Alone Crusher.
The Armbruster Rotovib will:
- Reduce overall crushpad footprint
- Reduce labor costs during harvest
- Provide high quality destemming
- Allow for flexibility due to adjustable stand
- Available in 240/480/208 3-phase voltage
- Easily adjustable for different varietals and grape conditions
- ROTOVIB 10 - for production of up to 6 tons/hour (previously the ROTOVIB 8-15)
- ROTOVIB 20 - for production of up to 12 tons/hour
- ROTOVIB 30 - for production of up to 20 tons/hour
The Armbruster RollerSorter is the newest solution for removing jacks, stems, and leaves after the destemming process. The high percentage of whole berries generated by the Rotovib allows for very effective on-board berry sorting. RollerSorter is compact and efficient and can easily be added to an existing sorting line or destemmer for improved results.
Other Armbruster Products
- Amrbruster ETV Vibrating Hopper
- Armbruster FBG Elevator-Conveyer
- Armbruster KVB15 Tipping Hopper
- Armrbsuter ST2000 Hopper w/Auger
- Armbruster Stand-Alone Grape Crusher
- Armbruster TMP Must Pump
- Armbruster VST Vibrating Sorting Table
Shop all Armbruster products
What our customers
We like the Rotovib because it is so gentle for destemming, does a good job at removing materials other than grapes, and has many settings to adjust the destemming to each varietal."
Director of Winemaking & Viticulture, Valdemar Estates
I’ve built a strong relationship with Scott Labs over the years. From the expert sales team to the best after sale support, Scott was the easy choice for me when upgrading my destemmer. The Armbruster Rotovib 20 with roller sorter and crushing rollers has increased the speed, efficiency and quality of our thruput on the crushpad. It’s quickly become a valuable tool for us during harvest.”
Winemaker, Novelty Hill-Januik Winery